Shape The Future of Artificial Intelligence
Do you want to make a difference? Come join us, we’re hiring!
AI for All!
Until now, artificial intelligence was limited to experts only.
Firefly.ai makes machine learning Simple, Neat, Accessible and Practical, AI in a SNAP, so anyone can harness AI to gain business benefits.
We are looking for a Solution Engineer to join our fast-growing global sales team and play a significant role in demonstrating our solution to potential clients.
Are you a data scientist passionate about ML and would you love to reveal its power to the world? Are you capable of conveying complicated ML technology into easily understood messages and concepts? If so, this is for you!
So what will your days at Firefly.ai entail?
- Presenting the value propositions of the Firefly.ai AutoML solution through product demos remotely and onsite, including: problem framing, data preparation, model building and model deployment
- Quickly understanding customers’ business needs in order to translate them into actionable machine learning tasks
- Creating custom demo environments based on customer use cases and requirements
- Uncovering prospects’ needs and defining POC success criteria
- Managing a portfolio of trial implementations and POCs on schedule, to ensure that trials convert successfully to paying customers
- Working with the product team to communicate and clarify clients’ feedback and needs to help drive a better product
- Assisting with commercial negotiations, such as RFIs and RFPs
- Participating in conferences and marketing events as needed
Does this describe you?
- 2+ years of experience in a data science or in an analyst role
- Native English or mother tongue level
- Hands-on experience building and implementing predictive models using machine learning algorithms
- Strong customer interaction experience and excellent presentation skills
- Experience in key industries like retail, healthcare, banking, insurance
- Excellent organizational, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Fluency with scripting (Python/R)
- Familiarity with a variety of technical tools for the manipulation of datasets
Do you also have these superpowers?
- Consulting or SI experience
- Experience working with a CRM and/or Salesforce
- Comfortable with enterprise negotiations
- Strong people networking skills
- Highly skilled at handling objections and building trust in relationships
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment and can make the impossible possible
- Hungry for growth, both professionally and personally