Shape The Future of Artificial Intelligence
Do you want to make a difference? Come join us, we’re hiring!
Dev Ops Lead
At Firefly.ai, a fast-growing and well-funded machine learning startup, we are looking for an experienced DevOps. This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the future of machine learning tools for data professionals. We believe that artificial intelligence should be available to any organization that aims to predict its future.
As Firefly.ai’s DevOps you will take part in the design and implementation of scalable systems that will keep our services running smoothly and support our fast business growth. You will play a significant part in an innovative, high-performance R&D team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
So what will your days at Firefly.ai entail?
- Leading all DevOps activity and ensuring the availability and reliability of our services
- Programming application automation and developer tools to allow for smooth and effective day-to-day activity
- Collaborating with software engineers to optimize application performance, reliability, failover and scale
- Taking responsibility of the application lifecycle management – CI/CD pipelines, releases and hotfixes
- Monitoring and maintaining large production systems, defining and measuring SLAs
Does this describe you?
- Minimum of 3 years of meaningful industry experience
- Experience managing production workloads on AWS
- Experience with Docker, including operating an orchestrator (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or Amazon ECS)
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines
- Experience with Linux system administration
Are you also the bearer of these advantageous superpowers?
- Experience with managing NoSQL databases and large clusters (HDFS, Apache Spark, DynamoDB, Elastic)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Experience programming with Python
If so, apply below!