Shape The Future of Artificial Intelligence
Do you want to make a difference? Come join us, we’re hiring!
Data Product Manager
AI for all!
Until now, artificial intelligence was limited to experts only.
Firefly.ai makes machine learning simple, neat, accessible, and practical—AI in a SNAP—so anyone can harness AI to gain business benefits.
We are looking for a Data Product Manager with data science experience who wants to take a shot at one of the most interesting challenges—building a machine learning platform for non-data scientists.
So what will your days at Firefly.ai entail?
- Driving product management activities: Create and iterate upon product roadmap
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders and users and transform into specs and design
- Owning technical documentation
- Simplifying complex data science processes for non-data scientists
- Working with algorithm research and engineering teams to consider technical design implications and make trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth, and timelines
- Collaborating with stakeholders to resolve deadlocks, present feasible options and drive agreement towards a solution
- Planning and executing a customer-centric, data-driven, product-decision making culture
Does this describe you?
- 2-4 years of experience working as a product manager
- Experience working on machine learning products and/or with data science
- Great communication skills
- Ability to understand technical specifications and architectural design docs
- Understanding and experience of building and productizing machine learning solutions
- Experience in setting data-driven goals with objective success metrics
Do you also have these superpowers?
- Knowledge and/or experience working with AutoML platforms
- Experience with products that simplify complex technical processes
If so, apply below!