Shape The Future of Artificial Intelligence
Do you want to make a difference? Come join us, we’re hiring!
A fast-growing and machine learning startup is looking for an experienced Automation Developer. This is an amazing opportunity to help shape the future of machine learning tools for data professionals. We believe that artificial intelligence should be available to any organization that aims to predict its future.
As Firefly.ai’s Automation Lead you will drive the quality and reliability of our application, will keep our services running smoothly and support our fast business growth. You will play a significant part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering an application using cutting edge technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
So what will your days at Firefly.ai entail?
- Defining and building the company’s automation infrastructure from scratch!
- Managing the company’s quality assurance and automation frameworks, taking a leading role in the company R&D team
- Designing and writing test automation scripts and infrastructure, keeping the application at the forefront of innovative tech
- Researching and integrating automation frameworks (back-end and front-end) in an effort to stay ahead of the competition
- Collaborating with software engineers, product experts and customer success to identify problems and come up with possible solutions
Does this describe you?
- B.Sc. in exact sciences or a certificate of completion of an automated testing course
- 5+ years of experience in Test Automation Framework development from scratch using tools like Cucumber, Jenkins, Gherkin, Selenium or Docker
- Experience working for SaaS companies and distributed systems in production
- 5+ years experience as a lead tester for major application product releases
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on ability to write high-quality test plans
Are you also the bearer of these advantageous superpowers?
- Experience in data science
- Experience with testing ML algorithms
If so, apply below!